Correctly completed accreditation applications should be sent to the organizer in the form of a form by 11.02.2022 inclusive. After this date they will not be considered. Accreditations can only be obtained by adults. The Press Office may refuse to grant accreditation for any reason. Please see Rules of press accreditations
1. Association Żuraw Gdańsk with its registered office in Gdańsk ul. Jana Pawła II 4a/25, hereinafter referred to as Żuraw Gdańsk, informs that is the administrator of your personal data.
2. To contact the Data Protection Officer in Żuraw Gdańsk, please use the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
a) sending information on the activities of Żuraw Gdańsk, using information services operating in Żuraw Gdańsk, in which you have registered, including as part of the Bulletin of the Żuraw Gdańsk Press Office
- b) in order to answer questions sent by you to Żuraw Gdańsk by e-mail
- c) service, investigation and defense in case of mutual claims
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data by Żuraw Gdańsk for the purpose indicated in paragraph 3 above is:
a) consent to send commercial information electronically (art.6 par.1 let. a RODO);
b) legally justified interest of Żuraw Gdańsk (art.6 par.1 let. f RODO) – for contact, service, investigation and defense in case of mutual claims;
5. Your personal data is processed until the consent referred to in point 4 let. a and until mutual claims have expired.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to send information on the activities of Żuraw Gdańsk and to respond to the message sent by you.
7. You have the rights related to the processing of personal data:
• the right to access your data,
• the right to rectify personal data,
• the right to delete personal data or limit processing,
• the right to data transfer – the right to receive personal data from Żuraw Gdańsk in a structured, commonly used IT format, machine-readable. You can send this data to another data administrator or request Żuraw Gdańsk to send data to another administrator. However, Żuraw Gdańsk will do this only if such a message is technically possible. The right to transfer personal data only applies to those data processed on the basis of submission to receive the Bulletin,
• the right to object – in cases where Żuraw Gdańsk processes your personal data on the basis of its legitimate interest; objections may be made due to the special situation to the e-mail address: email@example.com or the address of the headquarters of Żuraw Gdańsk with the note “Data Protection Inspector”
- You have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection in Poland